Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

big brother 11

Options
  • 19-01-2010 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

auditions tomoro in RDS!!!

anyone going???do you think its gonna be any different this year considering its the last ever year of it on channel 4???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Yeah, I'm going. It'll probably be harder than ever to get into it... hopefully they'll go for more normal people than out and out freaks though...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Yeah, I'm going. It'll probably be harder than ever to get into it... hopefully they'll go for more normal people than out and out freaks though...

Fingers crossed for ya :)

Just back from the auditions... Good craic... Didn't get in, but I made one new friend and one new enemy... Not that I'd actually go into the Big Brother house even if I did get through the auditions... I'm stupid, but I'm not that stupid...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MAB83

Just back from the auditions... Good craic... Didn't get in, but I made one new friend and one new enemy... Not that I'd actually go into the Big Brother house even if I did get through the auditions... I'm stupid, but I'm not that stupid...
    Then why go to the bother of auditioning?? :confused:

MAB83 wrote: »
    Then why go to the bother of auditioning?? :confused:

Eh bit of fun... new experience... I've gone to job interviews before, but that doesn't mean I want a job...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Is it too late? During the week is crap cos I'm working.

funkyflea wrote: »
    Is it too late? During the week is crap cos I'm working.

Was only on yesterday unfortunately...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Normal people don't really make great entertainment

Advertisement