If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" LCD + 22" Combi

Options
  • 19-01-2010 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

John/Ash et al,

Picked up a 42" off ye this time last year and back looking for more!

I am interested in picking up a 32" LCD. Possibly stretch the budget to €400 (something like the Philips 32PFL5404H or the LG 32LF7700 might suit or anything else in that price range..Freesat might be nice but not essential).

Thing is the parents are looking for a 22" Combi unit. They have been looking at the Hitachi L22DP03 22" Combi unit from Argos for £209.99.

I said hold on as I was interested in getting a 32" myself and see if ye guys could help us out. I think thats their price range anyway so hoping we could give the business to ye for something similar.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Damienkeane

The Philips 32PFL5404H is a great choice at the price - €399.99 in our SALE and has been pretty popular TV over the last month.
    The TV is happy with both SD and HD sources and would make a great 2nd room TV for when someone gets kicked out of the room with the 42"!!!!

If you can stretch a little further and fancy a Full HD 32" LCD, the 32PFL5604H is yours for €449.99 in the SALE (down from €499.99)
    This has the same general spec's as the 5404 but adds a 1080p screen

Philips don't produce any combo TV's so hopefully the lads in Richer will be able to help you there.
    Try Richersounds.ie Kenny on Boards or you can phone him direct on 04890 330044 - he's the man that looks after mail order up there.

cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.