Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCTS Cert - Exam Order?

Options
  • 19-01-2010 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi Guys,

I am going for the MCTS in Web development so I am taking 70-536 and 70-528. Can anyone recommend which should I do first? Or does it matter?

Thanks
    Mack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Usually I tell people get the hard one out of the way first which for most people is 70-536

The order of completion doesnt matter as its the combination of exams that gives the cert.

Depends on how you want to approach it. If you are nervous of your first ever exam take the one that tests what you know and work in the most which is 70-528.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mack10

Thanks Ginger,

I think as its my first I will stick with the 70-528 and hopefully the other one wont be too daunting after passing this one.

I also had a look at your blog and it is fantastic. A great source of information for anyone thinking of getting certifications. Great work.

Thanks again,
    Mack

Cheers ..

I will probably be doing the 70-528 exam guide soon as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

How soon?! :D

Need to get my arse in gear and get this. Got 536 last year (2 attempts) - glad its over is all I can say.

Right then i will start it tomorrow and see how I get on...

away over the weekend, but will push through to get some posts up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Thats great Ginger

Do you happen to know if the second chance programme is running at the moment?

Edit: Yes, just saw...

Advertisement