Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigeon Shooting Available in Carlow

Options
  • 19-01-2010 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

For anyone interested in pigeon shooting on Oil seed Rape I have several fields available. (about 100 acres)

If you're interested please PM me your details and I will call you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭natdog

would love it
    in Dublin so carlow no problem fully insured aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

Wouldn't mind having the option either. I'm in Wicklow/Wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

I wouldnt mind coming down for the pigeons. Please PM info and requirements also im fully insured and have references.Im in Kildare no far hopefully from you :}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭greenpeter

:eek:a pigeon fest, well for ye lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Yey ill happily head down. Pm me your details and ill arrange something with you. New road from dublim makes it really handy aswell..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

nazoil wrote: »
    For anyone interested in pigeon shooting on Oil seed Rape I have several fields available. (about 100 acres)

i'd luv to join you , where do i sign up, i have plenty of free time on my hands at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

I applied for this earlier only to remember i sold the car last saturday:mad::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

Hi, I'm in Carlow and would be glad to help, also fully insured.
    PM me your details and I'll get in contact.
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Hi,

Im from Laois. Give me PM if you need and i can see what i can do for you. Fully insured. I have all decoying equipment , spinners, pigeon magnets etc.

Thanks.

Advertisement