Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witnesses sought to Waterford assault

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

He'll be up in court to explain why he was dragging a woman over onto South Parade. He would be asked what he was at. But we can assume away at what his intentions might have been, but the facts are, he didn't rape or mug the girl so may not be convicted of anything. At most, assault with a deadly weapon. But, since this could be his first trip to court, he'll be put on probation and watched. That's all folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

shapez wrote: »
    He'll be up in court to explain why he was dragging a woman over onto South Parade. He would be asked what he was at. But we can assume away at what his intentions might have been, but the facts are, he didn't rape or mug the girl so may not be convicted of anything. At most, assault with a deadly weapon. But, since this could be his first trip to court, he'll be put on probation and watched. That's all folks.

He`l be on the prowl again so.
    Im sure his intentions were just a romantic picnic though guys so dont worry its fine, he was just having a laugh with her shur isnt it.

Absolute joke, well hopefully the little cnuts name will be released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭itsonlywords

God help the poor girl and I hope she recovers from this horrible ordeal very quckly.

Was it this week he was up in court? Whatd he get?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

Was it this week he was up in court? Whatd he get?
    probably a packet of crisps and a fanta the miserable cnut

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 waterfordanon

His name and address was released on WLR/Beat 102 103 a couple days after the incident took place

His name and address was released on WLR/Beat 102 103 a couple days after the incident took place

Any link??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 waterfordanon

I've just searched for a link but cant find one... i did hear it myself on beat 102 103 on wednesday 20th Jan 2010.. I would give out his name and address but i dont know if legally i can do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

best not if you cant find a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

I've just searched for a link but cant find one... i did hear it myself on beat 102 103 on wednesday 20th Jan 2010.. I would give out his name and address but i dont know if legally i can do that.
    If they can release the name on radio why cant it be repeated on a message board?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No names without links I think is the general rule. Why? Because someone may repeat the name and actually get it wrong.

Advertisement