Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imported Images Change Colour / Distort?

Options
  • 19-01-2010 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

First off i'm a total neebie when it comes to video editing so sorry if this is a really stupid question.

I've been landed with a little project in work while our graphics guys is away. Basically i've to put together a video/DVD with a mix of both video clips and images. For example the opening 'scene' of the movie will be the company's logo which then fades into a clip.

But each time i'm import the company logo graphic it distorts and sometimes changes color slightly. Bottom line, it looks muck.

I'm tried importing both HUGE and small versions of the image file, in JPEG, GIF, PNG and BMP, but every time it looks the same.

I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro CS4.

Is there a certain format, file size, resolution I should be printing in?
    A certain way the project must be set up? :confused:

Cheers in advanced guys,

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

Put up a frame capture of the problem.
    Also what is the project settings and what is the output, e.g. DVD, Web.
    Is the footage progressive or interlace.

Also what is the resolution of the logo? Is it a moving logo? More details..

(In an interlace project you may want to antiflicker filter)

Advertisement