Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MAC Eyeshadow

• 19-01-2010 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey,

I vaguely remember hearing a couple of years ago, you could bring back your empty (and I think sometimes broken!) MAC eyeshadows and you would get a new one. Can anyone confirm this for me please? I did a spring clean of my make up bag and have loads of empty Lil pots lying around and am reluctant to throw them out until I find out!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

It's called Back2MAC, there was some talk that it was suspended in UK/Ireland due to recycling problems, but according to the web site it is still running. Best to ring brown thomas/bt2 and confirm. I'd hang on to them anyway even if it is suspended, in case you go to the states or they restart it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

i think they're still doing it unless they stopped in the past few weeks? you can also bring back empty foundation bottles too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

I brought six empties in last Thursday and exchanged them for a lipstick. BT Dublin only offer lipstick as an exchange. Think the UK offer eyeshadow or lipstick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

In freestanding stores you can get an eyeshadow, lipstick or lipgloss. Counters just offer a lipstick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

*quickly uses up all MAC makeup*

Really? Oh this is wonderful:D Thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭abi2007

after seeing this Thread I've just had a look around the house to find mac containers. First one i've come accross is studio tech foundation and is half full! made my day as i've been using rimmel as i'm now skint! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Anything that's recyclable. So glass or plastic. Tubes of moisturiser as well as foundation.

It's 6 products now. (I remember when it was 4!)

You can choose a free lipstick, apart from the Viva Glam range as the full retail price goes to the MAC Aids Foundation.

No Back2Mac at the Dublin airport.

Advertisement