Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat-nav Repairs in Limerick?

Options
  • 19-01-2010 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get a TomTom Sat Nav repaired in town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Can they get repaired?i wudnt be too sure

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is a dedicated GPS forum, you might get more advice there. My feeling is that for what it would cost to probably look and repair it you would have a brand new one. They have come down alot of in price recently. €100 will get a decent one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

bazz26 wrote: »
    There is a dedicated GPS forum, you might get more advice there. My feeling is that for what it would cost to probably look and repair it you would have a brand new one. They have come down alot of in price recently. €100 will get a decent one.

I suppose the same advice would apply to getting a faulty printer looked at?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I suppose the same advice would apply to getting a faulty printer looked at?

Nope ,they can be fixed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Do you know any place I could go to get it fixed at, without getting my trousers pulled down?

• Advertisement
Advertisement