Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replies ?

Options
  • 19-01-2010 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

I posted a reply in response to a Mods reply to my post about the Banking Forum but it isn't showing.

Is this because I mentioned that some other forums have disclosure policies ?

Is it because I made a mess of the post ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

You were banned by Toots for repeated trolling for a period of 1 month.

you should have received a PM statign the reason for your ban and the duration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭soden12

Sorry , I was being unclear.

I posted a reply to this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055802319 but it hasn't appeared.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm sorry, but there doesn't appear to be a reply on that thread either awaiting moderation or having been deleted for some reason. Perhaps you didn't hit submit or there was a hiccup of some sort on the site when you posted there. Please feel free to re-post.

Advertisement