Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller Dublin

Options
  • 19-01-2010 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest a good fortune teller in Dublin? Preferably in around the Dublin 3/5 areas but I am willing to travel.

Cheers :o

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Mod Edit : Moved to Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

The is a great fortune teller maire in ON henry place just of Henry street she is great and a lovely lady. Highly recommend her she is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

If you want your fortune told on a budget, there is an asian store on Abbey St near the Jervis Luas stop. Near the sweets section where they keep the dried shrimp and beef you can pick up a bag of fortune cookies for around €3. I think that they have two kinds. Plain and coconut.

The best part is, if you don't like one fortune, you can ignore it and eat another cookie. You could also save up to €40 that you might have spent on a scammer.

I should point out that I don't work in that shop myself nor am I affiliated with the owner in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Never used one and I doubt I ever will but theirs one in George's Street Arcade

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

there is one downstairs on a street where there is a sushi restaurant across from Powerscourt shopping centre

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Plenty of info here in the Psychics and Mediums forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1076

Advertisement