Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Cut Letterkenny!

Options
  • 19-01-2010 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Power is back in Letterkenny this afternoon after 3-4 hrs of no electricity!

I heard it was two major faults that occured before 12noon this morning on the supply grid!

Thought it was never going to come back :rolleyes:

Fixed Now! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Yeah my alarm never went off for my exam today which was annoying. Exam wasnt until half 3 but I wanted to go down in the morning to get plenty of studying done but didnt wake up until after 12!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭mamakevf

Heard it was something to do with the guys removing the Christmas lights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 UpDonegal

mamakevf wrote: »
    Heard it was something to do with the guys removing the Christmas lights.

lol yea would not be surprised if thats what caused the outage!

All i heard was that it was two seperate major faults from the news on highland radio :)

Hard to kno what to believe these days :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

It was in the newspaper that it was a fault on the line between the longlane and the hospital and nothing to do with construction workers. I was panicking a bit because I was trying to study for exams and notes were on my laptop.

Advertisement