Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any BT switchover customers got their first vodafone bill yet?

• 19-01-2010 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Haven't heard a peep from anyone. Last bill I paid was November and have been checking the 'My Vodafone' website since early January but nothing there. Rang some girl there and she hadn't a clue either

Anyone?

Btw, I pay €112 bi-monthly for BT's 8mb & line rental package, that's been reduced and switched to €54 per month at Vodafone. I take it I should then be billed for €108 at some point this month?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Nope, though I did get my (presumably final) BT bill this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

My last bill with bt was in nov. Recived my first vodafone bill early jan for remainder of nov and month of dec. Im sure they will eventually bill you keep cash aside in case you get a big bill in a month or two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Well with the atrocious service level I've been getting the last few days, they'll be left waiting as this service clearly isn't fit for the purpose. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

Yeah I have received two bills from them now. The second just this evening. As with a lot of other people my service has ground to a halt in the evenings so they know where they can shove it.

Have to find someone else to switch over to now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 903 ✭✭✭geecee

Received my first bill for 67
    Said it would be collected at the start of the month... nothing collected yet

Then today they collected €57

Funnilly enough the bill should be €54

Was on hold to them for 1 HOUR today before they answered and admitted they didn't know what was going on!

And the service is gone absolutely awful... Both my parents and myself have found that...

• Advertisement
Advertisement