Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Synching a Nokia 5300 to Parrot

• 19-01-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭

I am trying to synch my phonebook to the parrot handsfree device in my car. I can get the phone to connect to the handsfree fine but the phonebook does not transfer.

I presume that it is the same procedure regardless of what phone you are using.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Never had a problem with a parrot and a nokia. I dont think it matters, but have you tried moving the contacts from sim to phone? Its worth a shot, cant thinking of anything else at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭futurec

Sending contacts via Bluetooth* On the phone enter your phone book.
    * Select the contact you want to send over Bluetooth and press on DETAILS.
    * Highlight the name of the contact, select OPTIONS, select SEND BUS. CARD, select VIA BLUETOOTH (waiting...).
    * Select PARROT CK3x00, press SELECT (waiting...).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The parrot syncs all contacts in one go, their is no need to send single contacts.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭futurec

Not True not all phones auto-sync with the parrot and this phone is one of them where you must push the contacts across

Advertisement