Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found-Missing Cat

Options
  • 19-01-2010 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Tiger coloured cat with distinctive colour splash on nose and extending under chin has been taking up residence in our house in the Grove. Very friendly and affectionate. Not sure if owner is away or not, but cat seems a bit lost. If this is your cat, call me on 086-6086095
    Ian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭jaffa20

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IanL

Though that at first but this is a different cat,has been in the house more or less since Friday and hardly ventured out, thought following our own cat but genuinely seems lost,will post picture in Superquinn if nobody gets in touch

I have attached picture, if anyone knows where he lives call me on 086-6086095

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

He looks like Jules which went missing before...his owner lives in Charlesland Wood...

See this previous thread from last March! there's some photos on the facebook link.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055525327

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

That's not Jules... He's out and about patrolling the area around the back gardens, definitely not lost!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

how about the other cat...I think she's called Mimi (same owner)?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Hi there, forgot to mention have brought him to vet and he's been neutered but not microchipped, put an ad in Superquinn and Dart station.Also will leave an ad in Eden Gate.

We're happy to give him a good home if his owner doesn't claim him, although our own cat is a bit put out.

An tips to encourage harmony?!

ps I dropped a private mail to owner of Jules incase it may be Mimi as you mentioned, but I can tell from the photo that it isn't Jules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭NarkyBoots

IanL wrote: »
    An tips to encourage harmony?!.

Firstly - fair play to you for the effort you are going to to reunite this cat with it's owner!

As the owner of two ridiculously different cats you just let them get on with it. Ignore the new cat and lavish the old cat with attention (it thinks it's being replaced). They'll come round. As long as there's no "abuse" from either cat towards the other they'll be fine :)

Advertisement