Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Services Connection

Options
  • 19-01-2010 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Well lads,

I am seeking advice on issues that has raised its ugly head now my mother has looked into selling the house;

- When the house was built the water connection was branched from the neighbours with their consent. How much do you guys think it would cost to amend this issue?

- We have converted a detached double garage into a two bed apartment 8 years ago with water connections from and to existing. What sort of trouble might i face in obtaining planning.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Joxer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hard to say really. You will need retention permission for the whole shebang so get yourself a good local architectural technician and they will advise better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Joxer Brown

Cheers, will this application require a disability cert under new legislation does anyone know ?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,644 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Cheers, will this application require a disability cert under new legislation does anyone know ?

no. DACs are only for non domestic...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Joxer Brown

sydthebeat wrote: »
    no. DACs are only for non domestic...

Thanks for the reply, will this also need a cert of compliance, there was no structural work as the double garage was existing ?

Advertisement