Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket for "Irish Amateur Festival Of Poker" in Killarney 4 - 7 Feb

Options
  • 19-01-2010 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I may have a ticket for sale for this event (will know next Monday 25th Jan). 1st prize is ticket for WSOP 2010 all expenses paid + $10k. There will be approx 700 players seemingly and the only way to have got a ticket is to have won one through Poker In the pub tournaments that have been taking place. Ticket Price will be €200 - there are others for sale for €300. Just wondering if there is anyone out there who might be interested as don't think "her indoors" would be too impressed with me going on the weekend of my daughters 2nd birthday!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sandro

my offer is 150

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭LTL

If your valueing the ticket at €200 and say theres going to be 700 players then therefore your valueing the prizepool at €140,000 for infact a €65,000 freerole.

That said I strongly doubt they will actually get 700 players to travel to Killarney from all over the country. I think €150 is a very good price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Goodison1974

Many thanks for your input. I haven't got a ticket as yet but was just wondering if there would be any interest in it IF it happens to come my way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Right so, if you get a ticket PM one of the mods and we'll unlock this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement