Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe 2

Options
  • 19-01-2010 5:34pm

Huge Rob Zombie fan,been giving this a listen for the last few days,haven't made up my mind completely yet...but this definitely ain't the album I was hoping for..

Release date is February 2nd

First Single - What?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Looking forward to the album, preordered it some time ago.

It's out on the 29th January here in Ireland, it is out on the 1st Feb in the UK and the 2nd of Feb in the US. So you will be able to get your hands on a shop bought copy a bit sooner than you think. :)

So has anyone listened to this monumental dud yet?

This is the first single released from the album

and here's some guy with too much time on his hands claiming one of the tracks is a rip-off

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Yeah, it is a big let down.

Comes across like Rob Zombie trying to sound like Alice Cooper, but he chose the incarnation of Alice Cooper that was trying to sound like Rob Zombie.

It just has no bite at all, and whilst it is competent in all areas, it is bloody boring. The Hillbilly Deluxe name should never have been put on this album.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I love Rob Zombie, cheesy good and this album, its good, I'll be listening to it but its a bit samey. There some weird stuff too, the start of Mars needs women just doesnt fit in or something, I actually checked to see if someone on youtube was taking the piss. Also that drum bit in the last track is so boring, goes on way too long never really going anywhere. Virgin Witch stands out to me so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭kickarykee

I think it feels a bit slow for most songs ... and yes, boring. It's not bad, though, just not as good as the previous ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement