Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Rugby Forum

Options
  • 19-01-2010 6:35pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

Sorry to bring this up a second time but it appears my first post has died a bit.

"Shut up and get out if your going to be munster hating throughout this game."

The above comment earned me an infraction for "back seat modding".

It was then decided since I had gone off topic on two occasions that would be banned for 7 days.

No.1
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Des
    Stop back seat modding.
    "Dont see how im back seat modding.
    Just stating the way alot of munster fans on this forum feel regarding his/her views. "

I replied to Des stating I did not think it was backseat modding (at this point I had not seen the infraction)

No.2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Size=everything
    You are aware the commentators are saying the exact same as me?

Treviso's defense is extremely poor. They're missing tackles everywhere and their positioning is awful. No organization nothing.
    "The commentators havent been on these forums coming out with the stuff you have."

Granted I had missed a warning in the thread to stay on topic (directed at everyone) I feel this ban is harsh.

The two occasions that I was off topic were in direct response to posts addressed at me. (The first even being before the warning)
    Also i would argue this kind of thread ( live match ) leads to lots of posts in a short amount of time. I admit I did not have my full attention on every post in the forum and missed a few things going on (mainly the warning and the infraction recieved.) These are the reasons I feel a 7 day ban was not warranted.

Also I would put forward I have never as much as been infracted previously in this forum. My past record on this forum I feel should have been taken into account when the decision was being taken to ban me.

I have contaced Des by PM and was unable to resolve this.
    I also contacted the Cmods for Sports and was unable to resolve this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

No fallen off. Posts just have to be approved. I'll close this as a duplicate :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement