Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Chipper in Letterkenny

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

jack30 wrote: »
    Well my opinon i had takeaway in letterkenny last night out of place called <SNIP> o my god never had food like it in my life seems to be all fresh produce being used.Really quick service considering the food is cooked to order and really reasonable aswell for what i got.Got speaking to girl on fone she told me its proper chefs thats has it. So i called in to collect it, does anybody know the wee black haired boy real goodlooking that was behind counter :)

Hiya black haired boy!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

jack30 wrote: »
    does anybody know the wee black haired boy real goodlooking that was behind counter :)
    Yes. His name is Shill

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dannyc1

I would not reconmend Cods Kitchen if its still open, i got a fish from it last summer and it was hard as a rock. it must have been sittin in the heater thing for a couple of hours....Charlies, Mr. Chippie and the Friars Rest is the best in Letterkenny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement