Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good mechcanic in bray

• 19-01-2010 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hello just looking for a good mechcanic in bray i work on the boghall road car has it nct due soon and i need a few bits done

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Wally Runs

I would recommend Derek Wilkinson cars: Killarney Road, Bray, Tel 2869520. Ask for Eamon or Mark. Only on the basis that they are the ones I use. Never had cause for concern.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

+1 on Derek Wilkinson, very reliable, friendly and happy to go the extra mile. e.g. wifes car broke down and was taken to Derek Wilkinson, the next evening as we were juggling creche runs etc. there was a knock on the door, the lads had dropped over the car without being asked and saved us a lot of hassle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,528 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

fenris wrote: »
    +1 on Derek Wilkinson, very reliable, friendly and happy to go the extra mile. e.g. wifes car broke down and was taken to Derek Wilkinson, the next evening as we were juggling creche runs etc. there was a knock on the door, the lads had dropped over the car without being asked and saved us a lot of hassle!

Yes, gotta back up Derek Wilkinson's aswell. Get my car serviced there all the time, and they often drop the car back for me.

Will also help you out in an emergency as well.

Good friendly service from both Mark & Eammon and will always be honest with you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

+1 on Derek Wilkinson top lads

I went to the other one just off the boghall road they tried to rip me off went up to Derek Wilkinson and they told that there was notthing wrong with the car a year later the car is sill runing fine as long as I live in Wicklow and have car I will go to Derek Wilkinson

Advertisement