Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Deadline?

Options
  • 19-01-2010 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

Anyone know when the CAO deadline is for Mature Students?

Also, is it possible for Mature Students to use the change of mind facility later on in the year?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭F.R.

1 February 2010 is deadline.

Change of mind depends on the course and college. Where interviews are required it is not possible to use change of mind. AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

You can change the courses around, as in whatever order and you can take a choice off.

But you cannot add a restricted course after 1st February so this includes mature student applications.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Hi, Mature student deadline is ; 1st Feb and No unfortunatly its not possible for Mature students to use change of mind!

Best of luck with your application :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭December

Is this set in stone? Because the three place I put on my degree side are all 5g a year, which is ridiculous, if I was able to pay 5g I would have went before I was a mature student! Now I only have one possible option on the diploma side.

You should be able to apply for a grant to help with fees :)
    This thread has lots more info about grants and such - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055139244

Also you should check out StudentFinance.

Advertisement