Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4A1 CQBR Barrel and Hop Up

Options
  • 19-01-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

Hye, I am wondering what Barrel I should get for my AEG (above) at the moment it is its range and accuracy is fair, as it seems to only be accurate to about 30 metres, but I can understand that with it being a CQBR.

I am just wondering what would be the cheapest, most effective thing to change with my gun. I am not sure if I shoudl change the Barrel, Hop up, or both. I do only have around 40 quid to do it at the moment, but I would still like to do something. If anyone could help me, that would be great.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Where in Kildare are you? If your around newbridge drop into Noel in airsoft combat solutions,,,,,,, he will sort you out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

I know, he's where I got my gun. I planed on going to him for the stuff, but i was just looking to get an idea of what would be good for my gun. Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

I'd change the hop up first. Put a madbull blue rubber in.

Thanks. Will the replacement rubber have a big, or noticeable effect to the gun? I have heard people say that after they had changed the hop up, they got a 100% improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Madbull blues are great, tight to fit though, but they flex well and seal the chamber improving your seal.

I heard vanaras barrels are actually quite good, they are lower on the price spectrum, but I like prometheus myself, 6.03mm, its a good balance between accuracy and free space tolerances to avoid jams.

• Advertisement

Much appreciated. I'll be heading to ACS next week, so I know what i'll be after. Thanks

Advertisement