Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Engagement on North Main St

Options
  • 19-01-2010 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Urgent appeal - my engagement ring was lost by a jeweler on North Main St . It was lost on saturday between Moinihans (next to Wallace's) towards the corner of castle street . I am absolutely devastated and have cried since saturday . It was hand made in Croatia and holds huge sentimental value. Its white gold and is a vintage style . Please please please finds please let me know . Contact via PM A wedding in a matter of weeks - this is the last thing I'd expected to happen to us :(:(:( .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Piccola wrote: »
    Urgent appeal - my engagement ring was lost by a jeweler on North Main St . It was lost on saturday between Moinihans (next to Wallace's) towards the corner of castle street . I am absolutely devastated and have cried since saturday . It was hand made in Croatia and holds huge sentimental value. Its white gold and is a vintage style . Please please please finds please let me know . 0872876740 A wedding in a matter of weeks - this is the last thing I'd expected to happen to us :(:(:( .

Sorry to hear that. Did you try the garda station on cornmarket street. If any sort of genuine person found it then that would probably be the first place they would drop it in to.

021 494 3330 -bridewell garda station if you want to give them a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Piccola

Yes we notified all the guards , the papers , the radio , the street sweepers , everywhere i can think of but alas no Joy . Just praying to St .Anthony now :) but spread the word please you never know where it could be . Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

would you try appealing to the local radio stations, they might announce it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 big zeb

just a thought, but ya might like to contact the likes of cash converters on mc curtin street to see if somebody is trying to flog it or maybe one of these gold for cash companies, think there is one on oliver plunkett st near milanos pizzas. hope it works out ok
    Z

Hopefully it wasn't picked up by someone heading for their methodone :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Piccola

I'll try that cash for gold - the evening echo called adn might do a piece in the paper - Rang cash converters again today :( no sign :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

Yes we notified all the guards , the papers , the radio , the street sweepers , everywhere i can think of but alas no Joy . Just praying to St .Anthony now but spread the word please you never know where it could be . Thanks

have you called the A-Team?

in fairness do you think any of them really care?

that could have been eaten by a dog and pooed out. i suggest you check all the dog poos in the immediate vicinity.

have you called the A-Team?

in fairness do you think any of them really care?

that could have been eaten by a dog and pooed out. i suggest you check all the dog poos in the immediate vicinity.

Very helpfull in fairness, no doubt losing an engagement ring is bad enough without reading that sort of crap.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

I'll try that cash for gold - the evening echo called adn might do a piece in the paper - Rang cash converters again today :( no sign :(

I hope you manage to find it.

For all you sceptics youd be surprised how much people can actually care about the suffering of another person and yes it is suffering as they have lost something dear to them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

What is the jeweller doing about it OP?

• Advertisement
Advertisement