Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Holiday

Options
  • 19-01-2010 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Does anyone know if it's possible to rent a mobile home in Dunmore East for August?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I'm pretty sure there is no caravan site in Dunmore East, I think the nearest would be Tramore (there is one on the beach area and a quieter one just outside the town at Newtown). I personally think that August would not be the best time to visit there. Its a lovely village but in August it becomes a heaving mass, it is only a small village and especially at weekends it is swamped with people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

There is a caravan site just beyond the fire station, but as for renting mobile homes, I have no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

better off getting a house nearly the same price as a mobile circa 700bux for the week...

theres a good few on daft in short lettins

Advertisement