Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Play-Pen: D4RK ONION

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I, too, thought it represented a vagina :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

idk if this was asked already but wat is ur fave gh and what song on it (im in a hurry typing coz im in school :P)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What's your favourite Boards-related story? :) (may include something you've seen since joining, or read about in the archives)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Heaviest band you like? (I'll probably ask everyone this!)

If you say Avenged Sevenfold, I'll worry!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

idk if this was asked already but wat is ur fave gh and what song on it (im in a hurry typing coz im in school :P)
    GH2 as I've aleady answered, but as for my favourite song from that game, it's got to be Push Push (Lady Lightning) by Bang Camaro. If there's any hope for a Rock Revolution, these guys are going to be leading the charge. 15 vocalists for the win!
    What's your favourite Boards-related story? :) (may include something you've seen since joining, or read about in the archives)
    Oh, good question. There have been a lot of great stories from the archives. The demise of a mod close this forum's heart, the bubbles saga, the creation of prison. My favourite story is one which happened since I've joined though, and that is the epic quest of one man to get unbanned. Unfortunately I can't search the prison archives and I don't remember how long it was, but it was that thread where the mods and admins basically tortured that poorbanned guy who's son allegedly posted from his account while he was on holidays. The last post in the thread was from DeV saying he could call him during work hours to see was he for real, and it ended on that cliff hanger. I guess we'll never know.

A close second goes to Feeky McGee who brought together the ravaged plains of AH to cheer on one boy and his quest to grind with his grind!
    Oh, come on! I want to take you higher, ooooh come on, let's make electric fire!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

What was the "demise of a mod close to this forum's heart"? :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Do you have a girlfriend?

You have to go the rest of your life without either Street Fighter or sex. Which do you keep?

Where does your username come from?

Your favourite Danish person in the world?

brummytom or a Creme Egg?

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

I appreciate all the Fake Dog plugging, even if you are dissing Shopping Season!

My question ... is Boxxy your queen? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Have any nicknames?

If you saw ten cent on the ground would you pick it up?

If you saw five cent on the ground would you pick it up?

Ever prance about in women's clothes?

Johnny Bravo: legendary cartoon character or stereotypical shameless masochistic male pig?

Simpsons (the classic period) or Family Guy?
    Homer or Peter Griffin?

If some evil shiit offered you ten grand in hard cash to drown a bagful of kittens would you accept his offer?

Ever consume a raw egg and wash it down with Guinness? If someone offered you twenty quid to do it would you coolly perform the task or would you back out like a sissy?

What's your favourite biscuit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Colin, sit down. I've got a few questions. And I haven't read the rest of the thread so hopefully they haven't come up before.

Do you like birds? The animal kind, not the wimminz. If so, why do you like birds so much? Don't you think they're boring in comparison to say, dogs?

Also, how do you like your eggs in the morning?

And would you rather fight a shark (with the ability to breathe under water), or a gorilla (in a cage) ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Do you have a girlfriend?:pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Opinion of John and Edward?
    Are you from a big family or only child?
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

Is it called Playdoh or Mala?

jumpguy wrote: »
    What was the "demise of a mod close to this forum's heart"? :-/
    I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. I only have to answer questions which relate to me :)
    XD Would you believe I do? She is quite awesome. I likes her.

You have to go the rest of your life without either Street Fighter or sex. Which do you keep? Sex with other people or sex with other people and by myself? SF to the first one, sex to the second one :p

Where does your username come from? Nah, it's just a play on all those ridiculous serious "DARK" usernames.

"xxXX DARK HURRICANE SNIPER XXxx"

I just thought, what's the most not-dark thing I can think of. Turns out it was an onion. The 4 was thrown in for good measure

Your favourite Danish person in the world? That's easy, Rasmus Rask - linguist. Best linguist eva!

Do you have a girlfriend? Get this, I do! She can play GH on hard. She is that cool.

brummytom or a Creme Egg? NNNNNNNNNNNNYEH! Creme eggs are awesome. Too awesome. I'm going to go with them. Sorry Brummy.
    syncosised wrote: »
    I appreciate all the Fake Dog plugging, even if you are dissing Shopping Season! You know I don't like the music in Shopping Season! It sucks teh balls!

My question ... is [PLEASE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE] your queen? :P That cow will never be my queen! Down with Bawxy!
    Monzo wrote: »
    Have any nicknames? I used to have one, it was annoying, "Fish".

If you saw ten cent on the ground would you pick it up? Yes, because it is gold and shiney!

If you saw five cent on the ground would you pick it up? No because it is brown and icky.

Ever prance about in women's clothes? Only for Insect Overlord. He likes weird stuff

Johnny Bravo: legendary cartoon character or stereotypical shameless masochistic male pig? He is a legendary cartoon character because he is stereotypical shameless masochistic male pig! Love him, I try to emulate him in real life!

Simpsons (the classic period) or Family Guy? Classic Simpsons, Family Guy gets very old!
    Homer or Peter Griffin? Homer, Peter Griffin annoys me. He has no saving graces.

If some evil shiit offered you ten grand in hard cash to drown a bagful of kittens would you accept his offer? Nah, I already have tons of money! Poor kittehs!

Ever consume a raw egg and wash it down with Guinness? If someone offered you twenty quid to do it would you coolly perform the task or would you back out like a sissy? I do not drink, therefore I would gratefully decline!

What's your favourite biscuit?Miccado, love 'em! Also, Maryland's Cookies. Yum!
    Rozabeez wrote: »
    Colin, sit down. I've got a few questions. And I haven't read the rest of the thread so hopefully they haven't come up before.

Do you like birds? The animal kind, not the wimminz. If so, why do you like birds so much? Don't you think they're boring in comparison to say, dogs?
    380725745a381276645b695034617l.jpg
    This is Higgens. Higgens is my parrot. Higgens, can call my Dog over to the cage and call me down from downstairs. Higgens pretends he wants to be rubbed, lures you in, then bites you and retreats into his cage to laugh. Higgens is awesome!

Also, how do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled would be my favourite, but I like all cooked egg variations!

And would you rather fight a shark (with the ability to breathe under water), or a gorilla (in a cage)?What an odd question! Imma go with the gorilla, because I think I could use it's own weight against it, and because it isn't a prehistoric killing machine.
    Bob told me to ask if you had a girlfriend......:pac: I do have a girlfriend! She likes beaches, she is cool
    deise_girl wrote: »
    Opinion of John and Edward? I dislike them, because they don't seem to realise that the media only likes them because they are thick.
    Are you from a big family or only child? BIG family! In order of age, from youngest, it goes elise, ricky, kevin, ciara, rachel, me, eoin, ben, mum, dad!
    :)

Bobby you sly minx!

Is it called Playdoh or Mala?

I've always said Playdoh, but that's just me! Either way it's delicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

What's the craziest **** you've ever done in your life?

jumpguy wrote: »
    What's the craziest **** you've ever done in your life?

I was never really a crazy **** kind of person. I never mitched one class in school, I never got pissed, I never went apple picking on old man dreddy's apple yard etc. I learned to do a rubik's cube, does that count?

Do you not find it ever so slightly disturbing that you like birds as pets, and eggs as breakfast?

Do you not find it ever so slightly disturbing that you like birds as pets, and eggs as breakfast?

Not half as disturbing as my conversations with you TBH

What's in your subscribed list?

• Advertisement

Christmas- Cause I mod it and I <3 Christmas!
    Clearasil & Hormones- I don't know why this is still here tbh
    Fighting Games- Because DooM and AnimaX light my fire (PS: DooM is cheap :P)
    First Class Lounge- For the subscriber who wants to relax!
    Guitar Hero & Rock Band- Best forum on the site, if you haven't been, why the hell not?
    PaC- Sekrit forum for private people
    Pokémon- Might take this off soon, it's not taking off like I thought it would
    The Journal of Impossible Things- Sekrit forum for cool people
    Sekrit mod forum 1- For the discussion of sekrit mod things
    Sekrit mod forum 2- For the discussion of more sekrit mod things!
    Sekrit mod forum 3- Can't tell yeah :P

Which of the last 5 is your favourite?

Sekrit Mod Forum 3, I'd say. Are you going to be my bythewoods?

What's a bythewoods?

What's your shoe size?

What's a bythewoods? A person who asks a lot of questions... ... >_>

What's your shoe size? 11 and a half, or 12, depending on the make. That's right ladies, form an orderly queue, you want average sized feet, I've got em!
    I remember when rock was young...

Speaking of youth, what's your earliest childhood memory?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I remember when rock was young...

Any plans to revive your rocking radio career this semester?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Sekrit Mod Forum 3, I'd say. Are you going to be my bythewoods?

I read that in a dirty way.

Do you speak any non-english languages (I suspect Irish is one since I've heard you use a sentence or so in it)?
    How good would you consider yourself at these languages (if any)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

please invite me to a sercet fourm i want to feel special!!!!!!!!!!!! also with ur mod powers please change my username!!!!!!!!! i would do anything for you :P:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

please invite me to a sercet fourm i want to feel special!!!!!!!!!!!! also with ur mod powers please change my username!!!!!!!!! i would do anything for you :P:cool:

I don't think he's able to do either actually, only Admins can, and they probably wouldn't.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement