Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i get the original copy of my leaving from 1998

Options
  • 20-01-2010 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

hi,i left school 12 years ago and rencent when for a job where the are looking for my original leaving results....god only knows where they are.can anyone tell me how i can get a copy of these by the end of this week?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

i was in a similar situation last year and rang up my old school and they had my results on file and they posted a copy out to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

If the school are no good then www.examinations.ie has the number for athlone who have your results

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

hi,i left school 12 years ago and rencent when for a job where the are looking for my original leaving results....god only knows where they are.can anyone tell me how i can get a copy of these by the end of this week?
    thanks
    Your school keeps the original version as far as I know. Give them a ring, and if they don't contact the Department of Edu.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

^^^ Your old school should have them. If not maybe you could contact the department?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MathsManiac

You can get it from the exams commission. It costs €13.50 and you can order online. See:
    http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ca&sc=sor

I'm not sure that they'll turn it around as fast as you need it, so perhaps the school is a better bet first (or as well).

• Advertisement
Advertisement