Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Seitz window blinds

Options
  • 20-01-2010 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

One of my blackout/flyscreen blinds is damaged. Anyone know where I can source a replacement ?

Pat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭zoltar_boi

Try Leisure Shop Direct. They are reliable suppliers to Ireland, although never bought a blind from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

We'd have a few in stock , what size is the window? It'll be written on a sticker in one of the corners .

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Buckleys in Mallow Co. Cork should be able to sort you out with blinds. their number is 022/22157 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭corkbuoy

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    We'd have a few in stock , what size is the window? It'll be written on a sticker in one of the corners .

Thanks Aidan M M

Can't see any sticker but it is 1400 wide by 600 high. I had a go at repairing it and so far it seems to be OK ( the blind had parted from the bottom aluminium bar and I have refitted it) I will see if it holds.

Pat

Advertisement