Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twenty Thousand posts and I'm still an idiot.

Options
  • 20-01-2010 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

Tom and co.; Thanks for hosting my inane ramblings.
    Audience; Thanks for reading/ sorry about the crap I posted which wasted your time. Just like this did.

Tech people; Thank you for the invaluable help through the years.

Mods; Thanks for backing me up and perpetuating the mod conspracy. :D

People I banned; Thank you for providing me with hours of entertainment. You know that I banned you legeitimately. Move on.

Admins; Thanks for allowing me to be a dick. I know it wasn't your intention and that you disapprove of the crap I caused, but it was funny at the time.

People of AH; Thank you for hours of entertainment every day for many, many years. I see posts every day in other forums saying "this isn't AH". Those ****ers wish it was AH.
    Here's to yore ma. I did her last night. I ****ing love you all and **** the begrudgers.

Boards.ie. Thanks for having me.

Oh. Another circle jerk thread. Yeah, you all do this, that and the other. I hate you all. I couldn't be arsed replying to this thread, but I'm going to anyway. I'm a rebel because I'm calling [insert person thanking boards for their time] a wanker.

Well done, you crazy goth/emo/myspace suicide wannabe bastard.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

First

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

First
    Isn't Terry first?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Shine on you crazy diamond!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

happy boards day? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Spidey-sense tingling. Or is that my... Hmm. Whatever it is, it's not altogether unpleasant. Good show, old bean.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

21,355. Suck it biatch!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Here's to another 20,000 Terry.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Happy birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm not even sure where to start with this.

If it's Feedback: thanks, I'm sure all those mentioned appreciate it, but perhaps a new thread really wasn't nessecary.

If it's a spoof of someone elses thread (which I hope it isn't), it's unwelcome here.

Either way, these threads may be coming to a point of overkill now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement