Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help, Kia pro ceed pre purchase advice

• 20-01-2010 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone , need a few pre buying questions answered, and to cash in in yer experience in relation to a 1.6cdi pro ceed

1. I see a lot of concern about fuel consumption on the Forums , I drive very poor roads , what should i be getting in MPG

2 I love the car , but when i drove the car last week , i found the suspension very hard , I instant noticed this as i have being driving a Toyota Avensis 2006 Diesel and noticed that the ceed really shacked on bad roads when hitting pot holes , while the Avensis was way more comfortable

3 My huge concern , is the punishment of the back country roads will cause the car a lot of issues ,Should I stick with a bigger car ?

Thanks everyone for any help ye can offer as I really am on the fence on this one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

My unhelpfull advice....Dont purchase it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

I'm driving a petrol one as a renter at the moment: -

- I hate it. I'd much rather a Focus which is normall what I get lumbered with

- There's no feedback whatsoever from the brakes. On or Off. Nor from the steering.

- Easy to stall. Maybe that's why is starts itself.

- Tinny rattles from the dash after 4k miles

- Lots of engine noise over 60 mph

- Dash is awful with low quality display

- uncomfortable seats

Otherwise, a fair bit of room for a small car. Nice gear change. The hatchback that I have looks fairly decent. Nippy enough.

I wouldn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Mr.Boots wrote: »
    My unhelpfull advice....Dont purchase it.

+1, so many better cars out there.

Advertisement