Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo on neck

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

Lornas554 wrote: »
    Well now haha who do you think you are, there is nothing wrong with tracksuits and wearing gold hoops that’s peoples own choice to dress like that.
    That’s exactly why I’m getting a tattoo saying “ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME”, because really you can’t judge anyone because of their style, I like to wear tracksuits and gold hoops and I am far from a scumbag!!!
    You need to sit down and think it over and realise that pedos/rapists etc are the scumbags not people who decide to dress a certain way and want a tattoo on the side of their neck.

I am judging you as we speak. and frankly, there is no floating sky-man to stop me...

everyone is being very gentle with you, and not to your benefit, i think. you will learn as you get older, that other peoples opinions are not the issue - its their behaviour based upon those opinions. whether you are able to admit it or not - other people WILL have control over you in life - employers judges cops social-workers etc.

The phrase in question is a very beligerent statement often used by criminals to justifiy behaving any old way they want, couple that with tattooing it to the side of your neck - and a great many people you meet will essentially take it as a big F*CK YOU to them, right or wrong. At 18, you havent a bog what the consequences of that would be like to live with.

/[howitis]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

YA I AM ONE :)
    OH AND I LOVE DUTCH GOLD ASWELL AND EHH ANYTHING ELSE FOR YE TO JUDGE ME ABOUT HMMM I LIVE IN A COUNCIL ESTATE SPOSE THAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE OF A KNACKER THAN I ALREADY AM

jaysus, who called ya a knacker?

same diffrence

No, no it isn't.

Im more mature than many 18 year olds and I know what you mean,
    but is victioria beckham mabe out to be a scumbag nope i dont think so wen actually the tattoo on her neck translates to "only god can jugde me",
    but when I wanna get it im gettin accused that im going to look like a low life

when you are that rich, you can buy yourself out of other peoples control, ye dig?

its like this - if you tattoo A.C.A.B on your hand, you are f*cked. the next time you get pulled over for having a tail light out - its DEFINITELY going to court.... It doesn't matter if I agree with the statement, it will be a problem in life...

haha well you explain the diffrence to me??

A knacker is a derogatory term for members of the travelling community.
    A scumbag is..well there's many different things they could be. Paedophiles, Rapists, wife beaters...etc

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Back on topic though and Im not gonna be as nice as some peeps.

OP youre 18 and you want your neck tattooed.I think you need to grow up a bit.You`ve no ink at all and the first one was going to be your neck.Jesus christ no artist in their right mind would do that tattoo and if someone did they should be strung up for it.

Ive nothing against neck tattoos--hope to be there myself someday after Im heavily inked everywhere else and so financially secure that I wont need a job ..however on someone who has no other ink in my opinion it makes them look like a scumbag.Apologies for being blunt.
    I know you apologised for your bluntness, but I thought this was a bit out of order. You didn't read OP's posts, and I do think it's a little hypocritical, as a modified person, to judge someone on what they have tattooed on them. She only asked a question, and she was getting some sound advice till it all went downhill.

But it doesn't matter what the tattoo says I could have bob the builder tattooed on my neck and the guards would still cause problems. My mate explained that to me he has a tattoo on the side of his neck with is sons name and he told me that even if he does nothing wrong the guards will still pick him out of the crowd or label him the lad with the tattoo on the neck I know how it is.
    But I honastly dont care Im not doing anything wrong.

you don't care because you haven't really felt it yet.

and trust me its worse if its a All Cops Are Bastards/ Only God Can Judge Me/ **** The World/ Do I Look Like I Give A F*ck tattoo. you are quite literally telling people to go **** themselves. it gets very emotionally tiring to keep that level of beligerence going the older you get. One day you just think, christ i wish i could go into a shop without being followed by store detectives.

I know these things. its why i don't have a foot and a half long mohawk and septum piercing anymore. Also, sometimes i wanted to look girly and harmless. that is an issue too, and dont let anyone tell you otherwise...

Hmm no not really, but that’s your opinion.

eh, yes really.
    that's fact, not opinion.
    Don’t say you aren’t judging me and say that’s the way scumbags come across.
    Your only covering up how you really think of about people because of how they dress! I know soo many people with your attitude

I am judging you alright, by the way you act and by the way you say you dress.
    You're not coming across as any different

yup if you say so :)
    Thanks..
    ill burn all my clothes and dress the Im meant to from now on, mabey then i will fit up to your standards..:)

no you're dressing the way that suits your personality..it's all good. ;)

*wonders why Lornas554 is deleting all her posts*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

SV wrote: »
    *wonders why Lornas554 is deleting all her posts*

Because she doesn't care what people think of her :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

jenizzle wrote: »
    I know you apologised for your bluntness, but I thought this was a bit out of order. You didn't read OP's posts, and I do think it's a little hypocritical, as a modified person, to judge someone on what they have tattooed on them. She only asked a question, and she was getting some sound advice till it all went downhill.

Sorry Jen but I read the whole thread before I posted and the reason I posted so bluntly was because the OP didnt seem to get what people were telling her regarding the neck tattoo ie that it wasnt a good idea and wasnt a mature decision on her part.

I think Ive been proven correct with the OP`s posts outbursts after my post.

Its just that the whole neck tattoo on its own seems to be the scumbags badge of honour/uniform lately and maybe I could have made the point better but I`d prefer to say it out straight--a single neck tattoo with hardly any other visible ink says to me "scumbag".

I also have to point out that I have friends with the aforementioned tattoo on their neck (against my advice it has to be said) and 2 of them are going the laser route with them because of all the hassle they get from gardai,potential employers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

This thread was hilarious. Laura, if I were a Tattoo artist I would have had no problem tattoo you on the neck once you opened your mouth. Actually, if you're reading this, if you can provide the sewing needle and ink I'll do it. PM me. I'll try my best to keep it in the style of your other artwork. Shouldn't be too hard although my speciality is tattooing knuckles. Would you consider 'JUDGEMENT PROOF' instead? I think that I could just about fit it in if we squeezed in 2 letters on some of your fingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Infractions issued and thread closed.

Read the charter please folks, being abusive or insulting is not allowed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement