Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank recommendation needed

Options
  • 20-01-2010 2:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

I've been pondering whether to switch over to a new bank for a while now. The reason is that I need a credit card (although the Halifax card is a good offer for online purchases I'm hoping to get a proper one) as I find myself in more grown up scenarious where it is required. I'm on a scholarship of 16,000e a year which dosen't make me all that appealing to AIB although I have applied for a second time (if they grant me it this time I'll stay with them).

I have no debt (as in 0e) so I'm not carrying anything problematic over.

So if I switch to someone else is there some way I can swing it to get a credit card or does anyone know of a bank who tend to offer a cc with a new account?

Advertisement