Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Health & Safety Course ?

Options
  • 20-01-2010 4:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I need some advice please. I am interested in doing some diploma or certificate course in Health and safety with a particular focus on Risk Assessments and Safety Statements.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Hi PaulGalway...It depends on where your interested in doing the course and if you want to do a FETAC course or a full degree in a 3rd Level College or University? But you could check on www.qualifax.ie they have information on all different types of courses in all different types of colleges... or check www.citizensinformation.ie for the same info.... or if you have a specific college in mind then go to that colleges website and look at their courses! (if you have a college in mind but dont know their website just google the college)

If your applying this year, and as a mature student then you would want to get the ball rolling pretty quickly as applications from mature students to 3rd level colleges/universitys are only being accecpted untill 1st of Feb.

But if its a FETAC course your looking for then you dont need to rush as their deadline's for applications are usually much later in the year...but you still need to look now as some of them may be sooner than others!

I hope this helped... if i can help in any other way just ask! but you will have to just search through the sites i mentioned or find the website of a paticular college of interest to get information on their courses.

Advertisement