Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any point in keeping the Hotbird Satellite Dish?

• 20-01-2010 5:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

A girl from Poland has just moved out of my place. She had set up a Satellite dish to get Polish TV from Cyfra+. She has taken the receiver box but left the satellite dish and cable.

What should I now do with this satellite dish? Could I put it to any use or just take it down altogether?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Plenty of stuff on hotbird m8, well worth keeping. You may need a new decoder to receive anything though! there are a few chans where you can get a choice of champions league game for free!

Chanel list:

http://en.kingofsat.net/sat-hb6.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

gebbel wrote: »
    A girl from Poland has just moved out of my place. She had set up a Satellite dish to get Polish TV from Cyfra+. She has taken the receiver box but left the satellite dish and cable.

What should I now do with this satellite dish? Could I put it to any use or just take it down altogether?

Cheers.

Its up to you? Are you into sports? If so get yourself a cheap multicypt receiver and an art sports card. You'll have a sport fest for less than 150€

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Hotbird is magic for sports and alternative stuff :)

even without a card !

Keep it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Pal wrote: »
    Hotbird is magic for sports and alternative stuff :)

even without a card !

Keep it.

As in Premier League footie?

As in Premier League footie?

Lots

liveonsat.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Thanks folks. Is there any HD football I could subscribe to?

gebbel wrote: »
    Thanks folks. Is there any HD football I could subscribe to?

again, lots

eurosport hd
    canal + all variants have HD cyfra spot sup is 220 for the year (have a look through the forum for details)
    Sky it has several sports chans and every 3pm sat kick off (expensive though)
    Orange sport has HD

Advertisement