Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 payg data charge...99c/day?

Options
  • 20-01-2010 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hey, just a quicjk question about the o2 payg data charge of 99c per day for up to 50mb. If I use the phone to check email and use say 1mb, am I charged 99c then with which I can use up to 50mb before I'm charged again or is there a lower charge made for usage of only a few mb's?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

You pay 2c per Kb for the data you use up to 99c, so if you only use 25Kb of data you will still only be charged 50c, however once you hit 99c all your data is free up to 50Mb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Oh by the way, if you go over the 50MB usage allowance, you pay 2c for each additional KB used.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Cheers, thought it'd be something like that. Bit of a difference between the value you get from the first 1mb to the last :mad: And the guy in the O2 shop said 2c per mb as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

It is definitely 2c per kb

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Sorry for dragging up an old thread. Is the 50MB over a 24hr period from the time you get on or does it end at midnight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement