Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baking geforce 7950gtx on 190c

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

yeah, you should have no problem on the second bake as I have lost count on how many times I baked this 7950gtx card.

an update: well I said in my previous post that the card failed permenantly as it was running slow while watching youtube videos on full screen. well I found the problem.

the card is ok, the problem was the black & white wlan wires that connect to the wlan, the white wire had come apart from it's connection. obviously this has happened because of the amount of times i had to take the whole system apart and the bending of these wires just gave way. so the card after all is still doing the job. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Joeface

Got around to Baking on Sat , was given a second dead 8800 as well at the time , so baked both , Both back working , .

This second time round for both of these cards , I baked them last October with in a week of each other and they both died within a week of each other again this month.

So I have my Sli setup back running with my one Good Card and one Baked card.

mark the date I will see how long I get this time.

XFX 8800GTX (Second Bake) 25-06-2011

some ppl like baked alaska , I like baked Sli. :D

Advertisement