Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Focus 09 Rear Window

• 20-01-2010 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a 09 Ford Focus Style 1.6 Diesel. Just have a quick question in relation to the rear window demister/heater. The majority of the time especially the last few weeks with the frost/rain the rear window can take up to 15 or 20 minutes to clear, where as the front windscreen clears in about 30 seconds.

Does anyone else have a probelm like this? Is this normal or is there something wrong with my rear window demister?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

With the cold weather it can take a while to shift frost etc alright. The heated front windscreen is much more complex in the Focus and works a lot better. Should do the amount of power it uses:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

tod1982 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a 09 Ford Focus Style 1.6 Diesel. Just have a quick question in relation to the rear window demister/heater. The majority of the time especially the last few weeks with the frost/rain the rear window can take up to 15 or 20 minutes to clear, where as the front windscreen clears in about 30 seconds.

Does anyone else have a probelm like this? Is this normal or is there something wrong with my rear window demister?

Thanks

It's the same in my 07 focus.

Advertisement