Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Needed

Options
  • 20-01-2010 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

Hi, Need some advice on getting my first tattoo. I have always wanted to get one done, as ive had a good few piercings in my time but I know a tat is for life. The reason Ive never got one is because nothing really meant alot to me to actually have a tattoo done.
    But very recently my best mate passed away and Im thinking of getting a Tattoo, I have the design picked out and might add on to it myself. was going to get it on my forearm, but have now decided to get on on my leg. Alot of people are saying dont rush into anything, as obviously im still greveing, so i was wondering if anyone got a tattoo in similar circumstances, and if so how soon afterwards.:o

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I don't know if any answers you recieve here will help tbh. No two people are the same and my personal feeling is that if i got it done just after an incident then its a gut reaction and personally i may not be so sure a few weeks after

Advertisement