Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick question on Assasins Creed 2 Maps (No Spoilers Please)

• 20-01-2010 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

Hi All

ive finally gotten around to starting Assasins Creed2. Am only in Florance, havent gone too far yet (so please dont tell me anything).

Anyway, one thing ive noticed is i cant mark places from the databases menu on the map cause i dont know where they are (yes im looking for the glyphs way after i went running around everywhere).

Is there a way to get the place names up on the map or at least mark them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I think you will need to climb to the top of the towers with the eagle symbol, to sync up your map. You will also notice an eagle flying around those towers. WHen you climb to the top just stand on the bit of wood sticking out and press Y. YOu can just do a leap of faith to get down quickly after that.....

Great game BTW im sure you will enjoy it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

Cheers man, no ive been doing that, love the dives! (sorry should have said Im a big AC1 fan despite all its issues - and so far AC2 is a massive improvment!).

Its the place names im looking for on the main map. Like the Church names and more importantly the market names on the actual map.

In the menu, go into databases>places. the places with the glyphs have the symbol on them. I wasnt really paying attention when i started playing and cant remember where i was when i started seeing these things, so now im trying to back pedal and find them again to get the glyphs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I had the same issue, you can't mark the building via the database/locations menu.

But on your map, any building that is listed in the locations section is a darker grey on the map than normal buildings. Thats how I found them.

Cheers mate.

Hopefully that will work! I didnt notice that, but i am using a terrible old tv!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

This might help:

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb//GamesRadar/us/Games/A/Assassins%20Creed%20II/Everything%20Else/Guide/Maps2/Bulk/Florence-glyphs-lg--screenshot.jpg

Its the florence map with the glyph locations marked on it. That site has a map for each city on that site.

Unless you want to go around searching for them yourself?

• Advertisement

Yeah thats kind of what im looking for. without the glyphs themselves marked, but the place names.

Im the kind of nerd who would go around and look for the glyphs though

Advertisement