Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Game In Drogheda

Options
  • 20-01-2010 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hello there,

Putting together some weekly texas hold'em games so let me know if youre interested and ill drop yous a mail or text when there is a game coming up

First game for instance is €20 in, €500+ guaranteed prize money! first 1-20 players ,all entry money and rebuys go into pot

if youve any questions work away!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sosadireland

Texas hold'em poker tournament in Mc Hughs Drogheda on Friday 12th Feb.
    €35 Freezeout. €1000 minimum prize money gauranteed.
    Registration starts 6.45pm game starts 7.30pm. All in aid of SOSAD Ireland. To enter contact Darren on 087 7542880

Hello there,

Putting together some weekly texas hold'em games so let me know if youre interested and ill drop yous a mail or text when there is a game coming up

First game for instance is €20 in, €500+ guaranteed for 1st place,first 1-20 players ,all entry money and rebuys go into pot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

Hello there,

First game for instance is €20 in, €500+ guaranteed for 1st place,first 1-20 players ,all entry money and rebuys go into pot

You got anything to do with this?

droghedapoker.jpg

Can I also ask how can you guarantee €500+ for 1st place?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭drogsnookerclub

There is enough interest to fill the tables already so to break even we need 5/20 to re-buy, anymore will go into the pot

We're gathering a list of people who'd be interested in playing the odd game so as to keep the tables full weekly

we'll drop a text out then 2 days before a game, first 10 or 20 will get to play depending on game

if anyone is interested you can drop me a pm with your name and number, dont worry you wont get spammed or anything!

There is enough interest to fill the tables already so to break even we need 5/20 to re-buy, anymore will go into the pot

We're gathering a list of people who'd be interested in playing the odd game so as to keep the tables full weekly

we'll drop a text out then 2 days before a game, first 10 or 20 will get to play depending on game

if anyone is interested you can drop me a pm with your name and number, dont worry you wont get spammed or anything!

Ok, so from 20 players you are paying 1 place only, that being €500 to the winner, IF 5 people rebuy...?

sorry in_tuition that was meant to say prize money ive edited it there

if nobody re-buys the prize money will still be €500, we'll work out % closer to the date,the text message you get 2 days before will have exact details of each game so you can decide then whether to play or not

• Advertisement

sorry in_tuition that was meant to say prize money ive edited it there

if nobody re-buys the prize money will still be €500, we'll work out % closer to the date,the text message you get 2 days before will have exact details of each game so you can decide then whether to play or not

That's grand mate, thanks for clearing up.

Do you have to be a member of the club, is there a signing up fee?

no membership or fees

it's on in the drogheda snooker club, which i run, i have a spare room which a friend is running the poker games, he's not one to be online so i said id help on that end seen as im always online :)

game on this friday boyos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Mr_Hat

Hi Drogs, both my sons and hubby are excited about your new snooker club, for obvious reasons. They used to visit the towns other snooker club. But for reasons I dont want to get into, have decided (like a lot of people) not play there a long time ago.

We just had a few questions for you. We already know the membership fee and rate, but when we tried to look you up on the companies registered website we couldn’t find you. We looked for Drogheda Snooker Club, are you registered as something else and secondly we wanted to ensure you have full public liability insurance? Better to be safe then sorry and all that. We just want to make sure your not some Arthur Daly who will be gone by May

Kat

Hi Mr_Hat, i will send you a mail now

• Advertisement
Advertisement