Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Service

Options
  • 20-01-2010 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Can anyone recommend a good local garage to service a car either in Greystones or within walking distance of the village. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Can anyone recommend a good local garage to service a car either in Greystones or within walking distance of the village. Thanks

Gonna have to do that twice in the next month. :(

Last year I used the garage up on Killincarrig/Kilcoole Rd. It turned out I could of got it much cheaper.

There's a fella on Eden Rd just over the little bridge behind the Dart Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Davis Bros beside the railway bridge - used them a few times, they're fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

Eddie Byrne in Kilcoole is very decent. Have been using him for years now and has never let me down. PM if you would like his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

loyatemu wrote: »
    Davis Bros beside the railway bridge - used them a few times, they're fine.

I second that. Fantastic service from them.

Damo9090 wrote: »
    I second that. Fantastic service from them.

How much did he charge?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Think it was around €140. That was filters, oil, lights and other adjustments.

Damo9090 wrote: »
    Think it was around €140. That was filters, oil, lights and other adjustments.

Blimey, paid twice that last year grrrr

Tks Damo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 GreyStonesInn

Thanks for the suggestions I will give them a call.

Cheers

DM

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Atlas Tyre and Autoservice have 10 depots citywide. Will pick up vehicles in Greystones and return. No extra charge. Price per car €99 up to 1300cc
    €149 up to 1600cc and dearer if bigger. Great service. My friend Bill works for them, lives Greystones. PM me for number.

Advertisement