Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Options
  • 20-01-2010 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

And I saw another one in town at the weekend, Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters. I'm a bit curious, but haven't picked them up incase they're even sillier than they sound (bad silly, not good silly). Has anybody read them? What's the deal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Was reading P&P&Z. Got about a quarter of the way through and got bored.

Its just a rewriting of the original but with zombies obviously. My brother finished it and enjoyed it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

Bought the Pride & Prejudice one for the missus at Christmas. Couldn't really resist it. She seemed to be enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I haven't read Pride & Prejudice. Should I do that first, or is it possible to read it by itself? It sounds like a total parody that only people who have read the original will appreciate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I've started it, but I'm reading other books at the moment too.

I think you'll enjoy it more if you've read the original, OP. That said, it is amusing enough in its own right.

It's on the list for special attention when I finish what I'm currently reading.

Advertisement