Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Affordable Highlights/Colour in Dublin to cover grey

• 20-01-2010 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

To cut a long story short...my Mum was grey at 18. I have coloured my hair since I was about 16 as I got the genes :(

Was going to Zeba/Toni & Guy/Essentuals since I moved to Dublin but when the recession hit...I switched to a friend who worked out of her home, having left a major salon. Was fine at first but last one was awful. Decided I couldn't afford to go back to the big salons and tried the home colouring option. Problem is, I just can't get it even. Hair is now shoulder length and needs colouring regularly.

Think I need to go back to a salon but affordability is a major thing. Any recommendations in the D2/D15 areas? Or special offers on/coming up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭Dee5

Hi there is a place is Dublin 5 that have their prices at 50% off at the minute. My full head of highlights were €50 incl cut and Blow dry was delighted with it and a few people I know have been there too and all have been very happy

Advertisement