If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz NR1501 Slim Line Home Theater Receiver

Options
  • 20-01-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi guys,

just checking if you stock or could source the Marantz NR1501 Slim Line Home Theater Receiver. and if so - what price?

I am limited for space in the last remaining slot of my TV unit and I think this receiver would suit.

Thanks,
    dwolf

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dwolf20 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

just checking if you stock or could source the Marantz NR1501 Slim Line Home Theater Receiver. and if so - what price?

I am limited for space in the last remaining slot of my TV unit and I think this receiver would suit.

Thanks,
    dwolf

Dwolf,

Thanks for the post - we HAVE to get you a receiver at some stage!!!

The Marantz NR1501 is a cracking receiver - along with excellent Audio quality it's really handy as it is so slimline - about 1/2 the height of most decent AV receivers

We stock the NR1501 and we sell it at £399.95 / €459.99 (as ever if you see it cheaper anywhere in Ireland we will happily price beat any cheaper price).

Thanks for the post & drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Dwolf.

Just a little update on this one, that this is now back in stock.

Cheers

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Would this be capable of powering a pair of Monitor Audio BR2, BRLCR centre and a pair of C180 in ceilings plus a good sub in a 5.1 set up, do you guys reckon?

Reason I ask is because it only seems to have a 250 watt power supply and 50 watts per channel.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Even though the Marantz NR1501 is only rated at 50W per channel it is still a very punchy little amp.

I would say it would have no problem running your speakers.

This amp has saved a lot of lives when it comes to limited space!!:D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.