Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forum Moderator stuff.

• 20-01-2010 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭

Ladies and Gentlemen, girls and boys, lads and lasses, hims and hers, I have an announcement, a bad news - good news kinds thing.
    First I'd like you all to nod in appriciation at the work Larianne has done for us all in this forum. Her moderating has shaped how the forum runs and her guiding hand has kept this place a thriving friendly spot for us to congregate in. So, bye bye Larianne and thank you for everything.
    As things go we have some good news to help us swallow the bitter pill of the bad news.
    We have a new mod to pick on welcome. :)
    A poster of long standing, of tremendous poise, of outstanding taste (in snacks&sweets), a woman for whom words hold meanings.
    Welcome to the fold Faith.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭wattsusieq

Welcome Faith.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Best of luck Faith

Larianne, sorry to see you step down.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

OldGoat wrote: »
    A poster of long standing, of tremendous poise, of outstanding taste (in snacks&sweets), a woman for whom words hold meanings.

I'm going to print that out and put it on my wall!

Hi everyone :). /waves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Best of luck faith.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Best of luck Faith. Tis a grand auld forum.

Everyone, be nice now! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Best of Luck Faith

Sorry to see you go Larianne

Advertisement