Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head Shop open in Dunshaughlin

Options
  • 20-01-2010 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

Haven't seen it yet, just heard some woman on Joe Duffy giving out about it :D I give it a month.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Didnt think thier was much of a market for heads in Dunshaughlin;)
    But on a serious note, i cant wait to see the young ones on sat night exiting the vortex, Peters and the Sibin should be good for a laugh, those party pills are supposed to be strong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 billybacon

It's where Aine's Flowers used to be. I saw it when I was walking home from school with my kids earlier. There were loads of kids hanging around trying to get a look in the windows. I don't see it lasting myself. I remember when it used to be cityways......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

billybacon wrote: »
    It's where Aine's Flowers used to be. I saw it when I was walking home from school with my kids earlier. There were loads of kids hanging around trying to get a look in the windows. I don't see it lasting myself. I remember when it used to be cityways......

Ah... cityways.... Nuala Moran used to run that place if I remember.... did it ever do any business?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 billybacon

Ah... cityways.... Nuala Moran used to run that place if I remember.... did it ever do any business?

Nuala, yes! I was wondering myself yesterday what she would say if she knew what was in there now!! I actually can't remember what we used to go in for. She was open though all through my childhood so must have done some business...

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

I think the Head Shop has closed down.

Details not disclosed to the landlord.

Not 100% sure though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

What was the reason then?

Advertisement