Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directory of Psychics, Mediums and Readers *READ BEFORE REQUESTING ANY NUMBERS*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 galwaygril27

Can someone pm me Linda Green's number? Where is she based etc? ive been to quite a few and Billy Martin has definitely been the best, but i would like to go to a medium for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 galwaygirl6567

hi can anyone pass on Dennis Currans phone number please? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 island of ireland

Hey I looked at the contacts and wondering would anyone have contact details for Betty Gunn Ballyvolane?
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mondaysucks

DesignKit wrote: »
    Lorraine Collins I found to be fantastic, she was in a place in Black Rock I think? I have her number if you would like it x
    Hi Designkit

can you pm the number

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 emmlouj

Hi
    Would anyone have the number for Sandra in Nass or anyone else in the Kildare area. I have a number for Joe Gough but I hear hes very expensive, is it wirth it??

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

@ 6th.....

DO YOU EVER CHECK YOUR E-MAIL?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Frowzy wrote: »
    @ 6th.....

DO YOU EVER CHECK YOUR E-MAIL?????

Thanks for the reply!

Anyone in or near Tipperary you should be able to get my details on the Paranormal.ie website from tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

Hi would anyone have a number or a review of Christy Kemple, Psychic. I'm not too sure where he is based, was just wondering if anyone has heard of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭Irishbreeze

jossie79 wrote: »
    Sue KO wrote: »
    Just to mention there is an old lady who lives in a cottage Ashbourne side of the timber yard on the N2. Hard to see the house as there are a lot of things in the garden but she is fantastic and only costs €20./

Hi There just wondering would you have a phone number for her?

as above, Can you please PM the number to me, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mantua1

Hi I am looking for a medium or spiritualist in Galway maybe a telephone number for Mrs Zimmerman?
    can email me numbers if possible
    many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marvy

just wondering if anyone could pm me joe gough's details...and if anyone could tell me roughly how much he charges?
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sosume

Save you money Marvey...I went to him last March...€80 down the Lav.... not 1 thing he said happened, or was accurate in any pieces of "information" he gave to me.

But in fairness I have a problem with anyone saying "you know your brother is a bit thick...isn't he"...quote...I kid you not!!! Total lack of respect for his "clients"......you should see his house...a mansion....and the Log Cabins he works out of....I tell ya...the folk in Sweden take ideas from him!!

I highly recommend Linda Green...legend...and only €50!

Su.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

Does anyone have Margie (Marge?) in Clondalkin's number? I saw her reviews on the other thread but she doesn't appear here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 joane12

Hi guys, can you please give me jenny jones house phone number? i have lost it last year. i would love to have her back again. thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi all,

Has anyone had any luck contacting Rory Bates in recent times?

I've text and left two voice mails over the last few weeks but I haven't heard a thing back.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Caroline K

Hi folks,

Could anyone pm me a number for Marguerite Allen in Clonmel please? She's not on the paranormal directory, she hasn't shown up on a search of this forum and I can't find any contact details on the internet for her!!! Any help greatly appreciated :-)

Correction - I see I had her name wrong - its Marguerite Ahern. Found some conflicting threads, as I do about everybody on this forum.... still might give her a go though. So if anyone turns up the number I'll be very grateful!

Thanks a mil,
    Caroline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Clairesie

Cindy23 wrote: »
    Hi There,

There is a new Tarot and Angel Card Reader in Pearse Street, Dublin, she's only started up and take's bookings. I found her very accurate and will definately return to her. She's beside Centra on Pearse Street, 2 minutes walk from Pearse Station. I also found her to be the cheapest in town. Charging 40 Euro or 60 for a Tarot AND Angel Reading. Hope this Helps. I can source a number if needed.
    Her name is Lisa Marie.
    Cindy.
    Hi, any chance you have this ladys number? Could you PM me please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Clairesie

Hi every1, There is a psychic living in Ennis that is from Dublin, her name is Lisa Marie....
    Does any1 have contact details for her? Could you PM if you do, Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Karolla

Hi Caroline,

Margueritte lives in Clonmell, on the main road, her mobile: <snip>. i find her very accurate and sooner or later what she says make sense. she also mentioned many things that have actually happened and still happening. All nice and gentle, lovely lady.
    Please let me know what was ur experience with M.

Mod edit: Phone number removed. Please do not post in the forum, pm them instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Caroline K

jamieh wrote: »
    Hi all,

Has anyone had any luck contacting Rory Bates in recent times?

I've text and left two voice mails over the last few weeks but I haven't heard a thing back.

Hi Jamie,

Did you make contact with Rory? I called the number listed for him on the paranormal directory yesterday and left a voicemail. He called me back an hour or two later and I have an appointment for next week...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 joane12

hi ive been trying to find jenny jones. can anyone pm her number? thanks a mill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Caroline K wrote: »
    Hi Jamie,

Did you make contact with Rory? I called the number listed for him on the paranormal directory yesterday and left a voicemail. He called me back an hour or two later and I have an appointment for next week...

Hi Caroline,

After a few days he txt me and asked me what times/dates would suit me and he'll give ma an appointment.

Told him I am free whenever suits him so just give me any time - no word back since. That was last Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kevinmdd04

mantua1 wrote: »
    Hi I am looking for a medium or spiritualist in Galway maybe a telephone number for Mrs Zimmerman?
    many thanks
    Hi Mantua
    Can you please share the contact of Mrs ZIMMERMAN if you have it? Really need to get in touch with her. Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭fluffybunny124

Hey there.

Does anyone have any recommendations for Psychics in South East area? Apart from Carol in Anns Angels? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 laurelie

kevinmdd04 wrote: »
    Hi Mantua
    Can you please share the contact of Mrs ZIMMERMAN if you have it? Really need to get in touch with her. Many thanks

i have heard great stories bout mrs zimmerman from my mother , that shes a lovley lady and rarely takes people and is gifted, i would like to contact her myself . could you please share that number :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Hey there.

Does anyone have any recommendations for Psychics in South East area? Apart from Carol in Anns Angels? Thanks

There's a woman named Judy based near Leamybrien town in Waterford who's supposed to be good. I've only come across two second-hand testimonies (via PM), but they seemed genuine to me.

Judy's number is listed here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

laurelie wrote: »
    i have heard great stories bout mrs zimmerman from my mother , that shes a lovley lady and rarely takes people and is gifted, i would like to contact her myself . could you please share that number :)

Hi Laurelie,

Sorry I have looking for her contact everywhere but no success so far, did you find it yourself? Please PM if you have infos

Kind Regards

mantua1 wrote: »
    many thanks

Hi Mantua

Can you please Ms Zimmerman contact in PM, really have to meet her

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DeeL34

Hi all,
    I went to Linda Green in March 2010 and everything she told me came true. She was spot on about past and present events and happenings, things that nobody in this world could know. She told me my Granny who had passed a few months beforehand was there and gave me a message from her. She predicted some health issues for a family member, which I argued with her about..............she was right about that too. She predicted the man that would come into my life and described him to a T, his appearance, his family situation, his job and one of his initials. The only thing was that she told me I would meet this guy before Oct of that year but it was Aug of last year before I met him. Everything she told me was spot on except for the timing of when I was going to meet this guy.

I also went to her 6 weeks ago. Again she got the past and present situation spot on and said the same things about my Granny (dont think she could possibly remember that from the first reading I had with her). She gave me a timeframe of 6,7 or 8 weeks til an event happened so I still have 2 more weeks to wait but will post again if and when this happens.
    I sent her msg on facebook asking something about my last reading and she told me to ring her and she took time to explain things to me over the phone. A genuinely lovely person who puts you at ease and u really and truly feel full of happiness and hope after her readings. Hoping and praying what she told me 6 weeks ago comes true now as she was totally accurate the first time.
    Hope this helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 DeeL34

Just been to a tarot reader in Strabane, just wondering if anybody else has been to him and their opinions please? Thanks

Advertisement