Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directory of Psychics, Mediums and Readers *READ BEFORE REQUESTING ANY NUMBERS*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Starrynight8

Hi could someone pm me Sandra from Naas's number? Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Hi,

Would anyone have a number for a Medium in Bray Co. Wicklow?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 trixie12

DeeL34 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I went to Linda Green in March 2010 and everything she told me came true. She was spot on about past and present events and happenings, things that nobody in this world could know. She told me my Granny who had passed a few months beforehand was there and gave me a message from her. She predicted some health issues for a family member, which I argued with her about..............she was right about that too. She predicted the man that would come into my life and described him to a T, his appearance, his family situation, his job and one of his initials. The only thing was that she told me I would meet this guy before Oct of that year but it was Aug of last year before I met him. Everything she told me was spot on except for the timing of when I was going to meet this guy.

I also went to her 6 weeks ago. Again she got the past and present situation spot on and said the same things about my Granny (dont think she could possibly remember that from the first reading I had with her). She gave me a timeframe of 6,7 or 8 weeks til an event happened so I still have 2 more weeks to wait but will post again if and when this happens.
    I sent her msg on facebook asking something about my last reading and she told me to ring her and she took time to explain things to me over the phone. A genuinely lovely person who puts you at ease and u really and truly feel full of happiness and hope after her readings. Hoping and praying what she told me 6 weeks ago comes true now as she was totally accurate the first time.
    Hope this helps

Hi DeeL34,
    I am planning to see Linda Green this week, i see you highly recommend her? I am nervous etc have all her predictions came true yet?xx

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Almost everything Linda told me came true, the rest may still happen. Absolutely spooky i keep meaning to write a proper review here but it's a pain on my phone. I will soon. She's truly gifted!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DeeL34

Hi Trixie12,

well nothing to update just yet, the things she told me a few weeks ago about the present situations were all true, just like 2 years ago.
    As for the prediction for the future and the 6,7 or 8 week timeframe.............nothing has happened just yet but I'm still hopeful. It's only a week past that time now and as I said before she was a bit out on the time last time too but what she said would happen did happen so I'm just waiting now for this prediction to come true too.

I've been to another tarot reader about 3 weeks ago too but even though he spent more time talking to me (an hour as opposed to Linda's 15-20 mins) I felt she was more diplomatic and way more precise and accurate with what she said. Def said things in a kinder way. The other guy told me a lot about what kind of person I am and family members but sure I already know that, it's the future I wanted to hear about.

Will update if predictions from either tarot readers come true.

Hope u really enjoy your reading with Linda, I have heard mixed reports but tbh about 95% of them are good reports and I personally can't fault her................still hoping that her latest predictions come true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

Hi could somebody PM me Linda Greens number?

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 BizziLizzi

Any infor on psycic/medium or fortune teller in galway area??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭rebecca 30

kevinmdd04 wrote: »
    Hi Mantua
    Can you please share the contact of Mrs ZIMMERMAN if you have it? Really need to get in touch with her. Many thanks

As far as I know , Mrs Zimmerman does not work anymore, I did go to her a few years ago and she was great , but I think she got ill,

We need more like her in Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 koola

6th wrote: »
    Ok directory has been updated (thanks MrMojoRisin) with the following:

Mary Tealeaves.
    Type: Tea Leaves & Psychic Medium

Billy Martin
    Type: Tarot Reader, Palmistry & Psychic Medium
    Location: The Yukon Bar, Co. Westmeath. Also Tullamore, Co. Offaly

Fiona Faery
    Type: Tarot Reader & Psychic Medium

Tom Colton
    Type: Psychic Medium

Carol Byrne
    Type: Angel Card Reader & Psychic Medium

Judy

Kate OHalloran

Peter Matthew
    Type: Tarot Reader, Healer & Psychic Medium
    Further Information: Does Email Readings

Mary Burns
    Type: Psychic. Reads palm and reads Tarot cards.

Name: Veronica

Stephanie
    Type: Tea Leaves, Tarot Reader & Psychic Medium
    Tel: <snip>

Annette Singleton

Mrs Alderidge
    Type: Palmistry, Tarot Reader & Psychic Medium

White Witch of Cobh Helen Barrett
    Type: Palmistry, Tarot Reader & Psychic Medium

Eileen Bullman

hello, could you send me the number for billy martin, thankyou very much

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

koola wrote: »
    hello, could you send me the number for billy martin, thankyou very much

Forgive me, but are you visually impaired? There's a sticky on this very same forum informing people of the psychics and mediums directory (featuring Billy Martin's number, amongst others') on paranormal.ie: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Mariec777

Does anyone no if lorraine Collins medium from blackrock is still doing readings ?☺

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Forgive me, but are you visually impaired? There's a sticky on this very same forum informing people of the psychics and mediums directory (featuring Billy Martin's number, amongst others') on paranormal.ie: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

This list is a bit out of date. I've tried contacting the guy who's supposed to update it numerous times. Does anyone know if he's still in the country?????

• Registered Users Posts: 6 clairekasey

Hi all im looking for the number of maria in cobh?????? went to her about 8 years ago and found her fantastic. Have lost the number since then. Pretty sure she is maria and not mary burns from cobh which is the num i spotted in the directory. so if anyone has maria from cobhs number i would appreciate it if you pm it to me thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 galwaygirl6567

Hi ive been reading the posts here. Can anyone tell me where Linda Green is and her contact details?
    Thanks

Frowzy wrote: »
    This list is a bit out of date. I've tried contacting the guy who's supposed to update it numerous times. Does anyone know if he's still in the country?????

Yeah, that's 6th. I don't know where he is, tbh. How long has it been since you emailed him?

The directory could do with some updating alright - I'd say there are at least three readers' numbers that people have been requesting frequently of late that should be added to the directory at this stage.

Hi all im looking for the number of maria in cobh?????? went to her about 8 years ago and found her fantastic. Have lost the number since then. Pretty sure she is maria and not mary burns from cobh which is the num i spotted in the directory. so if anyone has maria from cobhs number i would appreciate it if you pm it to me thanks :)

Yeah, it's Maria. I don't know her last name but she's definitely not Mary Burns because she's French-Austrian apparently. Mary Burns is an elderly Irish lady. I'm fairly sure Mary Burns has retired from the whole readings thing now actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Does anybody know of a clairvoyant in the Carrick-On-Shannon / Leitrim area? Looking to get a group booking in a few months time.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Yeah, that's 6th/Mark Guerin. I don't know where he is, tbh. I thought he was working in the Leprechaun Museum near the Jervis Centre, unless he's on holidays at the mo'? How long has it been since you emailed him?

The directory could do with some updating alright - I'd say there are at least three readers' numbers that people have been requesting frequently of late that should be added to the directory at this stage.

It's about 4/5 months since I contacted him first....

Frowzy wrote: »
    It's about 4/5 months since I contacted him first....

Really? I don't know what's going on. I suppose he just hasn't checked the email account you sent the email to over the last while. I'm sure I have a number for him somewhere, but I don't think this necessitates a phone call, tbh with you.

I'm fairly sure he'll get around to replying to you soon enough, what with the summer holidays and all.

Right, seeing as the readers directory over on paranormal.ie isn't being updated, I have now created a bargain bin-type web page featuring a little directory of frequently-requested psychics' numbers that people can't find elsewhere.

Site: http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

The psychics (and their contact details) listed there so far include:

* Gina in Mountmellick.

* Maria in Cobh.

* Billy Martin (I've been informed that he has a NEW number now, so that's why he's included there).

I'll add more otherwise-unattainable psychics' numbers, if I can get hold of them, as time goes on. Anyone with a psychic's number is welcome to PM me with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 k7

Hi, would anyone know of a psychic in Rathmines area named Emmett Green? He was there many many years ago, would be great to know of any info of where he is now? :)

Thank u!

K

Seeing as a few people were looking for her number, I have now added the number of the psychic Geraldine in Castlebar to the supplementary psychics directory (many thanks to Rose35 :)):

http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

Details of Tipperary-based medium Sandie Byrne have now been added to the supplementary psychics directory (thanks Frowzy):

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MollyDoll

Details of Tipperary-based medium Sandie Byrne have now been added to the supplementary psychics directory (thanks Frowzy):

Thanks Mr.Mojorisin. Listen, have you been to any of those on that list? Mollydoll

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nouskie

Hi,

I went to a medium called Liz in a shop in Capel Street in Dublin called Divine Guidance about 2 years ago.
    The shop is now closed and I would love to get another reading off her as she was very good.
    Does anyone know where she is doing readings now or has anyone got contact details for her?

Thanks
    Nouskie

MollyDoll wrote: »
    Thanks Mr.Mojorisin. Listen, have you been to any of those on that list? Mollydoll

Out of the readers listed in the new directory, I've been to one, which was Billy Martin. I've spoken about him on the forum before. The funny thing was, I thought he was crap (not to mention rude) when I saw him initially. I couldn't see how anything he was saying could possibly apply to my life at the time because it was so far removed from what I was doing then.

Then, as time went on, his predictions (three to date) encompassing particular timeframes have occurred. Like clockwork. I recorded the reading with him and, when I've since listened back to it, what he said makes much more sense and was/is applicable. Hindsight is 20/20 vision and what have you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 osem

can some one please pm me linda greens contact details,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kic76

Does anyone have the number fir Stephanie in cobh in cork, from what I have read (online) everyone seems to say she is good! If not could anyone recommend a good psychic in Cork. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kic76

Does anyone still visit this thread? Any good psychics in Cork?? If possible can someone send me on a recommendation or two? Why so quiet, has the recession wiped out interest in the future....!!!

• Advertisement

kic76 wrote: »
    Does anyone still visit this thread? Any good psychics in Cork?? If possible can someone send me on a recommendation or two? Why so quiet, has the recession wiped out interest in the future....!!!

Quiet? :confused: Have we been looking at the same forum?? There have been at least two threads over the last month or so that have been discussing psychics in Cork:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055416900

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055262823

The psychic Maria in Cobh (Cork) has been discussed in recent months as well and her number is listed here:

Advertisement