Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directory of Psychics, Mediums and Readers *READ BEFORE REQUESTING ANY NUMBERS*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dmick

hi. im new to the site , just looking for contact details for linda greene?? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sugarbubbles

hey, can anyone tell me if lisamarie is good/accurate/value for money. i know she does angel readings and healing. can someone please let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 harmony24

i am also looking for michael o donoghue's number the medium in kilmallock, if any one could help me please my e.mail is <snip>
    thank you
    i really need to talk to him

• Registered Users Posts: 6 marcopolo19

hi can someone give me the name of a good tarot card reader in Cork area.

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FredandWilma

Looking for number for a Pat O'Connor in Tullamore - heard he is very good. Anyone have his number? thanks in advance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 FredandWilma

Hi just wondering did you get Sandra's number and if so could you pm me with it pls? thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alpha P

this is my first post and I hope it's ok. I just wanted to share something that happened on Thursday that I cannot explain. I was bringing my gran to physio, when she was leaving she dropped her keys, he picked them up for her, paused for 10 seconds as if he was in a trance then handed them to her and said, check behind the fridge.

That night my gran found my grandfathers ring that she had lost for 5 years behind the fridge. She says she never even mentioned a ring or my grandfather to him. HOW DID HE DO THAT??

hoping someone can answer me.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Alpha P wrote: »
    this is my first post and I hope it's ok. I just wanted to share something that happened on Thursday that I cannot explain. I was bringing my gran to physio, when she was leaving she dropped her keys, he picked them up for her, paused for 10 seconds as if he was in a trance then handed them to her and said, check behind the fridge.

That night my gran found my grandfathers ring that she had lost for 5 years behind the fridge. She says she never even mentioned a ring or my grandfather to him. HOW DID HE DO THAT??

hoping someone can answer me.
    Ive heard from other therapists (not spiritual - massage etc) that they sometimes get the oddest urge to pass on a message like that. So its not unheard of. Was the physio aware of what he was saying or was it a proper trance state?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alpha P

Thanks a million for replying Oryx, I actually feel better now after reading your reply. I just never believed in any of this (no offence) before but that certainly has changed my mind which is a difficult thing to do!
    I'm not sure if he knew what he was saying, it was just very strange. He always seems incredibly down to earth and practical which even made it more strange to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cath68

could somebody send me rose Johnson from Enniskillen phone number please?.

I also have been to linda green a couple of years ago and nothing she said came true. she told me I would definitely have another baby and I am past the menopause!! so that's not going to happen. also nothing she told my friend came true either , she was to have another baby before she was 40, and she is past that now!. so we didn't find her that good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Dinnydaniel

Hi, I went to see a fortune teller (tarot cards) back in 2011 - it was a woman in Ashbourne, pretty sure her name was Trish and it took place in her house.
    I cannot find the card or number she gave me as it has been two years, don't suppose anyone could send me her number or details?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 love2craft

Hi guys,
    I have been to Linda in darndale many many times. I am still always amazed by what she tells me. But I felt I had to take a break from her because she kinda knew everything that was going on in my life by then. I found another woman in airfield, Ursula. and she blew me away. I recommend both. I've been to Many fakes in my time so I only go to the ones that have been recommended to me. I had to wait a long long time for my appointment with ursula (which is a good sigh) means she is booked out cos she's so good. But so worth the wait. I've been to her about 5 times and everything single thing came true.
    Now its been years since I've seen Linda in darndale and so much has happened in my life since our last appointment. So I'd love to see her again. But she obviously changed her number. I have checked this site and paranormal.ie but her number is not there. So can SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE MAIL IT TO ME.
    Thanks. I have ursulas no if u want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Michealjane77

There is a real good woman in south dublin who is a medium. She does not really advertise but I know she is taking appts at the moment. Every now and again she takes a break. If anyone wants her info pm me . Anyone I know who has seen her says she is amazing and very geniune too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mario

love2craft wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I have been to Linda in darndale many many times. I am still always amazed by what she tells me. But I felt I had to take a break from her because she kinda knew everything that was going on in my life by then. I found another woman in airfield, Ursula. and she blew me away. I recommend both. I've been to Many fakes in my time so I only go to the ones that have been recommended to me. I had to wait a long long time for my appointment with ursula (which is a good sigh) means she is booked out cos she's so good. But so worth the wait. I've been to her about 5 times and everything single thing came true.
    Now its been years since I've seen Linda in darndale and so much has happened in my life since our last appointment. So I'd love to see her again. But she obviously changed her number. I have checked this site and paranormal.ie but her number is not there. So can SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE MAIL IT TO ME.
    Thanks. I have ursulas no if u want it.
    hi,
    could you give me urusla's no.
    thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 43 khan1

Hey guys, can anyone recommend me a good fortune teller in Dublin who is a good predictor of future love life and career? Thanks a million.

khan1 wrote: »
    Hey guys, can anyone recommend me a good fortune teller in Dublin who is a good predictor of future love life and career? Thanks a million.
    try eddie Christian,he's very good for specific questions rather than a general reading.he's def.the most popular and busiest of all the card readers about.i think he's 55 euro and he's based on south William street.i do think that this guy has a gift.let me know how you get on if you do see him??

• Registered Users Posts: 43 khan1

mario wrote: »
    try eddie Christian,he's very good for specific questions rather than a general reading.he's def.the most popular and busiest of all the card readers about.i think he's 55 euro and he's based on south William street.i do think that this guy has a gift.let me know how you get on if you do see him??

Thanks alot mate. Would you be kind enough to PM me his number? I'll let you know about our meeting once I see him. Cheers!!

khan1 wrote: »
    Thanks alot mate. Would you be kind enough to PM me his number? I'll let you know about our meeting once I see him. Cheers!!
    don't need an appointment to see him.he sits in one of the basements in south William st,on the rhs as walking to Stephen's green.i think he sits everyday except wed and sun.good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pepsimaxine

Just wondering if anyone can suggest a medium for me and contact details. Im planning a girls night and would like someone who will come to the house (about ten people).

Hi the woman I go to is very good and is a medium and reads cards. She does groups too sometimes. I know she can be very booked out but if you pm I will send on her details and number :) anyone I know who has seen her said she was brilliant. :)

• Advertisement

Hi the woman I go to is very good and is a medium and reads cards. She does groups too sometimes. I know she can be very booked out but if you pm I will send on her details and number :) anyone I know who has seen her said she was brilliant. :)
    hi,could you give me her name and number??thx

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pepsimaxine

Hi,

I emailed lady recommended by michaeljane but didnt get a response.

Was just wondering if anyone has a phone number for someone that will do a house party (in dublin)

Thanks

hi ya

I will pm am you her number thats weird she always replies to me maybe i give you wrong email sorry. sending details now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

Any good reasonably priced psychics in South Dublin? Heard a lot about a Dharma or something like that. Can anyone recommend her?

Thanks in advance. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭zoomaway

Does anyone have a number for Kate Mullally in Tipperary?

If so would you be able to pm it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 adam mc

Hi all im new to this but am an regular follower. Like most of you iv been to a few psychics Billy in mullingar and Gareth in Trim in the last 2 years found Billy the better of the two but still havent found a psychic that was great im located in cavan/meath and willing to travel within reason.Could someone please recommend one??? Many Thanks!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Danniemc840

Hi does anyone have a number for Evelyn in Rossnowlagh ? She is supposed to be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lorraine9021

I have been many times to a tarot card reader in the Ilac Centre in Dublin. She was exceptionally accurate. Her name was Mary Murphy she was above a phone shop in the Ilac Centre. Unfortunately when I went back recently she had moved and no forwarding address was left. Would anybody know her and maybe where she moved to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Hey folks,

Just to let you all know that the contact details of Evelyn in Rossnowlagh, Co. Donegal have now been added to the Psychics and Mediums Directory (the newer one):

http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

Many thanks to Boardsie 'lookalike' for the info. :)

• Advertisement

has anyone had a reading from Christine holohan?

Advertisement