Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directory of Psychics, Mediums and Readers *READ BEFORE REQUESTING ANY NUMBERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 catieC

Hi,

I had a reading from Christine Holohan a couple of years ago. Found her vague and uncertain; however at least one person in the waiting room was a frequent attender who considered her very good.
    Went to Sandra in Naas recently and was very impressed by her mediumship ability. She didn't mention names but got a lot of personal details spot on. Will have to wait and see re: her predictions for the future. The sceptic in me thinks they're unlikely but we'll wait and see! Would appreciate feedback from anyone re: the accuracy of Sandra's future predictions

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SophiaKe

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help.

Early last year, I got a taxi to the 02 and the lady driving the taxi told me her name was carol and she was a psychic in my local area of Lucan. I got her number but over time lost it. I was wondering if anyone knew of her or had any info.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

love2craft wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I have been to Linda in darndale many many times. I am still always amazed by what she tells me. But I felt I had to take a break from her because she kinda knew everything that was going on in my life by then. I found another woman in airfield, Ursula. and she blew me away. I recommend both. I've been to Many fakes in my time so I only go to the ones that have been recommended to me. I had to wait a long long time for my appointment with ursula (which is a good sigh) means she is booked out cos she's so good. But so worth the wait. I've been to her about 5 times and everything single thing came true.
    Now its been years since I've seen Linda in darndale and so much has happened in my life since our last appointment. So I'd love to see her again. But she obviously changed her number. I have checked this site and paranormal.ie but her number is not there. So can SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE MAIL IT TO ME.
    Thanks. I have ursulas no if u want it.
    Hi could i have linda no please thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3 constantin80

does anyone knows how long is taking for an appointment with noel o'shea in phoenix park????? i was talking with him twice and send him my details, do you know who is proceeding ???? call back ??? appointment??? txt ????

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 14 doljock

I have been to a private reading with Bernie Stokes waiting to see if what she told me about the future manifests :) Anyone any experiences with her to share??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Sbourke

Hey does anyone have a number for Kay mullally they could pm me?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 notahopetoday

louis in midelton not good

• Registered Users Posts: 27 notahopetoday

stephanie in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sandra_Feather

Went to see June last week as the readings she gave me 4 years ago are just starting to play out. Great detail about re next few months and moving to another country. She has offices in Fairview now number 868 207 314 if anyone still looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sandra_Feather

Just been to see June recently who used to be in South William Street. Stuff coming through now she told me about 4 years ago so wanted to clarify. Got loads of details going to be moving abroad (which she said 4 years ago) and someone would come back with a work offer I used to work for. All still saying the same things. June is brilliant and gives a lot if insight into the readings. If anyone wants her number PM Me but she now works in Fairview.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 leicax1

Could you plz PM me Sandra in NAAS's address or numbers? Thanks a mill...

could you plz pm me noel in phoenix park's address or phone number? thanks a mill...

Can you plz pm me linda's address and phone numbers? thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Had a reading done by a girl named Orla in Kinnegad. Friends of mine have had readings off her too, and she's really, really good.

Type: Angel Card Readings/Medium
    Further Information: Phone readings are available on request.

She can contacted through her Facebook page: Angelic Avenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Turk1

Hi can anybody PM me on SeanP's number and I'm wondering if anybody has been to Annette Singleton, Psychic Henry, Helen Starr or Madam Lisa lately, any of them any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chrissttiinn

Hi has anyone been to evelyn in rossnowlagh. Has her predictions come true.how is her timing if predictions.. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Eileenkool

Hi can someone please pm me Linda Green medium phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭fionav3

Hi, I'm just wondering if someone could please PM me Rory Bates number? I went to see him about four or five years ago and found him great. I'm thinking of going back again but don't have his contact details. Also, I believe he has moved premises from where he was at the hairdressers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 McG 1

Hi. Would anyone have a number for the psychic Eimear in Kingcourt, Cavan? Or does anyone have a number for a good medium / psychic in the monaghan cavan area?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭miss-bored

I have a big life changing decision to make (career wise) I would love to see a fortune teller this week to try help me make this decison as i am finding it impossible.. I am based in lenister region so could someone pm me contact details of fortune teller in that area...
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 philipm1988

Has anyone heard of a fortune teller in Carlow called Claire?? Anyone any experience with her or know wat she charges etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2 katt101

I have a number for a girl Patricia in Letterkenny who is very good and very acqurate. She is very hard to get in contact with but if you have the patience to wait and get an appointment it is more than well worth it. I am looking for any others in the Donegal area who have had a good reading with any other medium/angel card reader.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 doljock

Well tried to get through to Rory Bates a few months back as he came highly recommended . I left several voice mails but he never got back to me 😒 . Today was going through the car came across his number rang and got to speak to the man himself 😠words can't explain how excited I am have a reading the end of August

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Serina

I've read through the thread's and can't seem to find this woman's number. Does know of a tarot reader/medium called Freda/Frieda and she lives in Killinarden in Tallaght? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭mel123

Can someone please PM me the number for billy martin please? I went to him a few years ago. and is it still the case you can only ring certain days/hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Hildred

mel123 wrote: »
    Can someone please PM me the number for billy martin please? I went to him a few years ago. and is it still the case you can only ring certain days/hours?

Try looking on "www dot Paranormal dot ie/directory". Billy's number is included in the directory. Sorry I cank give you a link; I a noob and haven't posted enough to have earned the privilege of including a link. 😞 Think you can only ring on Tuesdays and there's a timeframe. I read here tho that somebody rang the bar on a different day and got an appointment. Suggest you scan back thru some of this thread and you should get the info you need re. when to phone. 😜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shellou28

6th wrote: »
    Excellent and thanks, I'll get them up in the next 24hrs.

Anybody know how much sandra o hara is in nass

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭rustopher

Is the lady in Kilkenny still there in Bennettsbridge? Does anyone have any experience of her...Mistic Moira I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

HI, I am based in the Kildare area and wonder if anyone has the contact details of a good psychic or medium? I think there was a lady in Naas but I am not sure if she is till there. Thank you in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 lookalike

katt101 wrote: »
    I have a number for a girl Patricia in Letterkenny who is very good and very acqurate. She is very hard to get in contact with but if you have the patience to wait and get an appointment it is more than well worth it. I am looking for any others in the Donegal area who have had a good reading with any other medium/angel card reader.

She's next to impossible to get in contact with - an it seems to be the same with Rory Bates,

You leave messages on their phone and I find it very rude of them,that they can't be bothered to send a simple text message or return a call, they are supposed to be providing a service, instead of making people feel that they'd hit the lotto, when they finally decide to return calls- if ever.

Anybody have a reading by this patricia lady ??

Advertisement