Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single room available: 39 Shrewsbury, Merrion Road, Dublin 4. 480€/Month

Options
  • 20-01-2010 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,

First of all, I want to apologize if this post break the forum rules in some way.

I'm moving to my country, so one room gets available in my current location:

Searching for either male or female to share with 4 easygoing young professionals. Bright SINGLE ROOM available for rent (480 euro) renovated semi-detached period house at quiet and secure Shrewsbury (Ballsbridge). Friendly, warm atmosphere. Relaxed and tidy! The house is bright, spacious and tastefully furnished and comprises of Hall, Large Living Room, Dining Room, Winter Garden, Kitchen, Utility Room and 4 bedrooms. There is also a large sunny garden to the rear that is ideal for BBQs and pleasant Summers. The house is alarmed and is entirely served by wireless internet as well as being fitted with other mod cons; washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, microwave and TV w/ DVD and cable. There is car park space in front. The house is within 15 minutes walk to Ballsbridge (RDS)centre. Buses 4,7 and 8 is 5 minutes from the house making getting in to work very easy.
    ESB, NTL, GAS and bins are not included in rent (Approximately it is €25-50 per month depends of season time).
    • Parking
    • Central Heating
    • House Alarm
    • Cable Television
    • Washing Machine
    • Dryer
    • Dishwasher
    • Microwave
    • Internet
    Pictures and more information at www.daft.ie/3563727

You can contact Rob at 0857580666. The house is very clean and the people very kind.

Advertisement